Dental Veneers in Dubai at Competitive Prices from AED 699 Only
Dental Veneers are our specialty at our Dental Department. We provide top-quality dental veneers in dubai at our clinic in Al Barsha Dubai for patients who wish to improve their smiles and have a long-term solution to their damaged, deformed or discolored teeth.
Grab Special Promotional Prices (For Limited Time Only)
- Veneers & Hollywood Smile - 699 AED
- Scaling and polishing - 59 AED
- Teeth whitening - 399 AED
- Metal braces - 950 AED
- Ceramic braces - 1,250 AED
- Invisalign - 19,990 AED
- Gum depegmentstion - 550 AED for upper gums and 550 AED for lower gums.
- Lip depigmentation - 1,100 AED upper lip and 1,100 AED for lower lip.
Call Us 04 450 8900 / 050 1600361 to enquire more about the limited time offer.
How can dental veneers in Dubai help improve your teeth and smile?
A veneer is a thin artificial tooth shell over the face of the tooth only that is used to cover the tooth that is damaged, worn out, discolored, irregularly formed, or partially broken. Veneers are also used to close gaps between teeth or to seal teeth with cracks on the surface. Usually made of thin porcelain, it is custom-made to look like a patient’s natural teeth, having the same shade of whiteness and proportional size.
Patients who are considering veneers to enhance the appearance of their teeth and smile will enjoy the following benefits:
- A dental veneer is specially designed to look like your original teeth. So if you want to enhance your teeth while still having a natural-looking smile, then it is the best option for you.
- A veneer can last between 7 to 20 years if you practice good oral hygiene, which makes it the ideal option for patients looking for a long-lasting cosmetic solution to the look and condition of their teeth.
- Aside from their appearance, veneers are made to function and feel just like natural teeth, so patients feel comfortable and at ease eating, drinking and speaking.
- Veneer placement is a minimally invasive procedure. An external part of the original tooth will have to be removed to make way for the veneer. Afterward, the veneer will be securely placed using a strong adhesive. The procedure can generally be done in a couple of visits, although it may vary according to the number of veneers you’ll need.
- The Dubai price for veneers will depend on the quantity and material type of the veneer. Our cosmetic dentist will first examine your dental condition to determine how many veneers you will need to give you a quote.
Get high-quality dental veneer from Dubai’s leading dental experts
Want to know if getting a veneer is right for you? Make an appointment with our specialist to know more about the treatment and to find out if it suits your specific needs. If you’re looking for the cheapest veneers in Dubai, we can provide you with a high-quality veneer treatment that is tailored to your needs, goals and budget. We accept a wide variety of health insurance and provide flexible payment terms for our services.
Give us a call at 04 450 8900 for more information or to set a consultation at our Tecom clinic. Our clinics are open Saturdays to Thursdays, from 9:00 AM to 7:00PM.